Note: Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing making a booking you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice, from time to time in our sole discretion. We will notify you of amendments to these terms and conditions by emailing/posting a revised version. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please notify the customer services team and state you do not wish to proceed with the cleaning booking.
PARADIGM CLEANING SOLUTIONS LTD use national average room sizes when calculating the price over the telephone. PARADIGM CLEANING SOLUTIONS LTD reserves the right to amend the initial quotation, should the Client's original requirements change or upon inspection of the property by us.
· The Client must provide electricity and running water at the premises where the service is conducted. Failure to provide these is subject to a £75 non-refundable fee.
· The Client is responsible for providing access to the property at the scheduled time. If keys are provided they must open and close all locks without any special efforts or skills. Failure to provide access to the property is subject to a £75
· PARADIGM CLEANING SOLUTIONS LTD is NOT responsible for any alarms triggered during a cleaning service visit. The client MUST provide PARADIGM CLEANING SOLUTIONS LTD operatives with full instructions for disabling and/or resetting any alarm systems on the premises.
· The Client is requested to arrange a suitable parking space for our vehicles within close proximity of the property and to cover any parking/congestion expenses if applicable.
· Please provide access to the property in order for our window cleaning technician to dry the windows by hand.
In order for a client to make payment an Invoice will be raised and sent by the Accounts Department following the completion of cleaning. The Invoice will be sent to the Client’s preferred location for payment. Once an Invoice is raised the client must make payment using one of the methods stated below within 3 working days.
I. Bank transfer/deposit payment
II. Card payment - Using Go Card Less (Link Attached to The Invoice)
III. Cheque payment
IV. Standing Order
1. Bank Transfer/Deposit Payment
(a) Bank transfer/deposit payments are acceptable following the issuing of an invoice. All bank information required for a Bank Transfer Payment to be made will be included on the Invoice. Please ensure the invoice number is included as the reference. The amount associated with the requested work must be paid into the specified bank account by the due date specified on the Invoice.
(b) If these payment terms are not met, PARADIGM CLEANING SOLUTIONS LTD will exercise the statutory right to claim interest and compensation for debt recovery costs under the Late Payment legislation if payment is not received per our agreed payment terms.
I. 2. Bank transfer payments from regular corporate customers, agencies and any type of business registered entities is acceptable within a period of 30 days upon completion of the requested work. All bank information needed for the payment is contained on the Invoice issued by PARADIGM CLEANING SOLTUIONS LTD Accounts Department. PARADIGM CLEANING SOLUTIONS LTD will exercise the statutory right to claim interest and compensation for debt recovery costs under the Late Payment legislation if payment is not received according to our agreed payment terms.
II. 2.a. Services valuing £400.00 or above, payable with bank transfer and associated with corporate customers, agencies, and any type of business registered entities, are to be secured with a deposit of 50% of the total service value, payable at least 2 days prior to the service start. All bank information needed for the payment is provided by company personnel by email, containing invoice and payment instructions. If these terms are not met, our company holds the right to cancel the service. Deposit amount can be arranged with card payment (for reference, point III. from our Payment terms and conditions).
II. 2.b. Our company holds a credit limit of £400.00 outstanding balance for services, associated with corporate customers, agencies and any type of business registered entities. No bookings for services will be accepted considering company liabilities have reached, or exceeded the aforementioned limit.
III. Card payments
III. 1. Payments can be made by card following the issuing of an invoice to clients. Upon completion of cleaning services an invoice will be raised and emailed to the client by PARADIGM CLEANING SOLUTIONS LTD Accounts Department. The emailed invoice will contain the link for card payments which clients must use to make payment by card.
III. 3. Card transactions are processed within 3 working days.
III. 4. In cases where card payment fails, the client is promptly informed by the company and an alternative method of payment will be sought. If no action is taken by the client to address the issue an overdue invoice will be issued and this will require immediate payment through an alternative payment method. If no payment is received within 14 days PARADIGM CLEANING SOLUTIONS LTD will exercise the statutory right to claim interest on the outstanding amount and compensation for debt recovery costs under the Late Payment legislation if payment is not received according to our agreed payment terms.
IV. Cheque payments
Cheque payments can be made following the issuing of an invoice by the Accounts Department. The invoice will contain the amount to be paid and the address to send a cheque payment to. Cheques payments must be received within 5 days of the invoice being issued.
IV. 3. In cases where the conditions in point IV.1.and IV.2. of our Payment terms and conditions are not met, our company will exercise the statutory right to claim interest and compensation for debt recovery costs under the Late Payment legislation if payment is not received according to our agreed payment terms. Upon the act of arranging a booking for any type of service, you confirm that you have read and agreed with the company Payment terms and conditions, as well as the general Terms and conditions.
· The Client can cancel or reschedule the scheduled service by giving us at least 24 hours’ notice. Failure to provide us with the needed notice will result with a £50 non-refundable fee for rescheduling and 25% of the amount quoted for cleaning services for cancellations.
· If PARADIGM CLEANING SOLUTIONS LTD do not receive the client’s monthly payment by the due date we reserve the right at our sole discretion to suspend the service and not restart it until payment is received.
· The Client can reschedule or cancel the appointment over the phone or by e-mail.
· We reserve the right to refuse any cleaning job if the condition of the property is hazardous to the health and well-being of our operatives.
· The cleaning company has the right to cancel or reschedule a service in cases where an accident or any unexpected circumstances have befallen the assigned cleaning team.
· On termination of the cleaning service the client agrees that he/she will not hire or use any domestic services provided by a past cleaner introduced by PARADIGM CLEANING SOLUTIONS LTD. If the client does hire or use the domestic services of a cleaner, then the client will be required to pay a referral fee of £250.
· We reserve the right to end this agreement at any time at our sole discretion and in that event, we would then of course refund any un-used periods of advance payments you may have made. (domestic and commercial regular) Insurance
· PARADIGM CLEANING SOLUTIONS LTD has full insurance up to £5,000,000 for Public Liability with a £2,500 excess on the policy. Please be aware that this is not a new for old policy. If any breakages occur under the value of £100 they will not be covered and on these occasions breakages can be reported directly to PARADIGM CLEANING SOLUTIONS LTD for action. Claims can be covered by the Company and/or its operative’s insurance, only if the damage/breakages are reported within 24hours of the cleaning service visit.
· The Company reserves any right to refuse disclosure of confidential company documents.
· No refund claims will be considered once the cleaning service has been carried out.
· All services shall be deemed to have been carried out to the Client's satisfaction unless written notice is received by the Company with details of the complaint within 24 hours of the work being completed. We will fully investigate any complaint and attempt to resolve it to the satisfaction of the Client, or alternatively to a reasonable standard.
· The Client agrees to allow the Company back to re-clean and inspect any disputed areas/items before arranging a third party to carry out services.
· The Client must be present at all times during the recovery clean.
· The Company reserves the right to only offer one recovery clean per service. · While our operatives make every effort not to break items, accidents do happen. Identical replacement is always attempted but not guaranteed.
· The Company may require entry to the location of the claim within 24 hours to correct the problem.
· In case of damage, proven to be caused by us, The Company will repair the item at its cost. If the item cannot be repaired the Company will rectify the problem by crediting the customer with the item's present actual cash value toward a like replacement. This liability applies only once the payment for the service has been received in full.
· The Company shall not be liable for any third parties or their actions who enter or are present at the Client's premises during the cleaning visit. The cleaners cannot be relied on to grant access to the property to any third parties.
· Items excluded from the cleaning company's liability include: cash, jewellery, art, antiques and items of sentimental value. Refund for items of sentimental/personal value will be made only at its current cash value.
· The Company requests all irreplaceable items (whether monetarily or sentimentally valuable) be stored away and/or not cleaned by the cleaning operatives.
· We are not responsible for any existing damage to Clients property in the form of old stains/burns/spillages etc. which cannot be cleaned/removed completely by the cleaning operative using the industry standard cleaning methods.
· The Company shall not be liable for the shrinkage of carpets as a result of poor fitting.
· We will do our best to make sure your appliances are cleaned to a high standard. However, if they have not been cleaned since they were purchased regrettably we will not be liable for ingrained dirt that cannot be removed using chemicals.
· Freezers must be defrosted in advance. As the time-scales for defrosting will not enable us to thoroughly clean it.
· We cannot guarantee our End of Tenancy Cleaning service when furniture or people are still present in the property at the time of the cleaning.
· Carpet Cleaning booked along with End of Tenancy Cleaning is not part of the 48 hours guarantee that applies for End of Tenancy Cleaning.
· We shall not be responsible for any damage caused as a result of the Client placing furniture on a carpet which has not completely dried.
· The Company is not liable for any wear or discolouration of fabric that becomes more notable once dirt is removed.
· We are not liable for any damages caused by faulty products/equipment provided by the customer.
· For all services other than End of Tenancy Cleaning we shall not be liable for completing jobs that are not listed on the customer's task list.
Waste Removal Services
· All quotes for Waste Removal are estimated in the first instance based on the information provided by the client. The quote will be confirmed once the operative arrives on site and if the description differs to that originally provided the client will be contacted before the commencement of work, to confirm the revised details and cost.
· We have a minimum charge of £60.00 for Waste Removal.
Special Offer Conditions
· Promotional offers cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
· Promotional offers do not apply for minimum charges.
· Promotional offers are subject to availability and usually apply for specific days, time slots and areas.
· Every promotion holds its own terms and conditions – for specific information please call us further.
· By providing your email address and phone number to our operators you agree to receive our promotional newsletters. You can freely unsubscribe from them anytime, by email return stating 'unsubscribe'.
· If any further questions arise you can call us anytime 24/7 and our friendly operators will inform you further on our special offers